Day One – Thursday 3rd September 2020
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
· Digital means different things for different people – How do you define digital in your organisation?
· Building a realistic digital roadmap for your business by identifying areas for potential wins, whilst weighing up internal hunger for change and a desire to spend
· Mastering stakeholder management to convince sceptics of your plan and to manage the expectations of dreamers – Keeping it relevant, realistic and impactful
· Balancing the need for regulatory compliance and the clamour for digital – How can you win both battles?
· Using market intelligence tools to identify suppliers that match your priorities and vision, and truly offer the best product for you
· Keeping up with the rate of change – How to make sure that your digital roadmap is one for now and the future