17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day One – Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
9:40 AM Keynote Panel with Live Polling - Value beyond cost: How can you inspire an innovation-driven culture in procurement and successfully communicate the function’s purpose to the business?
2:10 PM Creative Boardroom - How can the pharma CPO community collaborate to revolutionise performance metrics to ensure that you are truly measured on value added beyond cost savings?
- How are CPOs changing the conversation at an executive level regarding the evolution of the role?
- What are the common challenges when trying to change performance metrics within your organisation?
- If traditional cost measures are no longer applicable, what metrics should be considered when suggesting prospective changes?
- What successes can be shared in regards to breaking the mould on performance metrics and overhauling procurement KPIs?
- How do you inspire your teams to be bigger picture thinkers and to consider value as their main driver, and how are they rewarded for doing so?
- What is the future of procurement, if not a cost-saving function, and what does this mean for the skillsets required?