03 - 04 September, 2020
Day Two – Friday 4th September 2020
Friday, September 4th, 2020
9:40 AM All-Star Panel with Live Polling - Building for the future: How can you create sustainable strategic partnerships that solve the problems of today with one eye on the challenges of tomorrow?
· Looking beyond quick savings: How can you identify existing or prospective strategic partners with a value proposition that aligns with your vision?
· Debating how far it is possible to create a strategic partnership before even doing business
· Aligning mind sets to excite both internal stakeholders and external suppliers and create mutually challenging and stimulating projects
· Thinking long-term: How to manage internal expectations and pioneer a forward-thinking mind set in which the business understands the value of SRM, stable partnerships and procurement’s role within it
· Becoming a preferred partner: How to convince your supplier of your desire to work long-term and demonstrate the power of your brand to them
· Understanding what role eProcurement tools can play in increasing ease of business and making you an enjoyable partner to work with
12:00 PM 4. How to know when the time is right to incorporate a second source supplier to reduce risk and improve competitiveness
Got a continuing conundrum you just can’t get your head around? Here’s your chance to get to the bottom of it. Grab a drink, join forces with your peers and pick the brains of market leaders to explore practical solutions, test ideas and collaboratively crack the code! An exceptional way to really get a handle on your key challenges.