17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day One – Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:30 AM Case Study - Marginal gains: How to apply AI and automation in a start small, fail fast environment to forge a path to strategic freedom
3:00 PM Creative Boardroom - How can CPOs ensure that their organisations are modernising technological capabilities to deliver greater patient outcomes?
- Is the pharmaceutical industry, as a whole, doing enough to adopt disruptive technologies, such as AI, RPA, Blockchain and Cloud Computing?
- Where can CPOs draw inspiration from to understand what is possible for them and their organisations?
- What experiences of successful digital transformations within pharma can be shared and learned from?
- Putting your neck on the line: What are the key ingredients to a successful business case for emerging technologies?
- Where else within the business can CPOs create alliances to drive digital transformation forwards?
- How can the procurement community as a whole help to push this agenda and ensure that sceptics are converted, and new technologies are applied to deliver true value?