17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day One – Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
2:10 PM Panel - How can you collaborate with your trusted agencies to exploit new digital tools to stand out in a highly-regulated and competitive marketplace?
- How can procurement and marketing collaborate internally to identify key technologies to accelerate their marketing strategy?
- Tackling internal biases towards existing, more traditional, agencies and influencing stakeholders to open their minds and eyes to what is possible when partnering with new agencies and using new tech How can procurement position themselves as an appealing customer to in-demand marketing agencies in order to create a stable basis for strategic partnership?
- Presenting your priorities and goals to your trusted suppliers to invite them to suggest solutions and run mutually beneficial pilot schemes together
- Managing expectations to reduce agency turnover and create longer-term and more sustainable partnerships
- Which marketing technologies are currently under-utilised within pharma and should be exploited in the next two years?
- What steps must be taken to underpin all major marketing activities with a data-driven approach?