Day One – Thursday 3rd September 2020
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Traditionally, supplier contract audits have principally focused on finding past billings errors and working to recover those overbillings. However, as organisations gain a more sophisticated appreciation for the deep intelligence gained through contract audits, they are now demanding new strategies that are designed to locate errors sooner and prevent the same mistakes from being repeated. Historical recoveries, while still a desired outcome where they exist, are seen as a byproduct of the central objective, fixing problems that return even more significant value through recurring future cost savings.
In this session, PRGX contract audit expert, Vijay Parekh will recommend strategies for enhancing the value of your organisation’s supplier audit program, while outlining the steps to help you recover lost profits sooner. Key takeaways include:
Pathway to prevention: Learn the broad spectrum of where over payment problems originate and how best to identify and fix the root causes.
Supercharging your results: How evolving the maturity of your contract audit program will exponentially expand value to your company.
From reactive to proactive: Key steps to building a program which identifies issues quicker, leading to immediate and sustained cost savings.
Day Two – Friday 4th September 2020
Friday, September 4th, 2020
· Looking beyond quick savings: How can you identify existing or prospective strategic partners with a value proposition that aligns with your vision?
· Debating how far it is possible to create a strategic partnership before even doing business
· Aligning mind sets to excite both internal stakeholders and external suppliers and create mutually challenging and stimulating projects
· Thinking long-term: How to manage internal expectations and pioneer a forward-thinking mind set in which the business understands the value of SRM, stable partnerships and procurement’s role within it
· Becoming a preferred partner: How to convince your supplier of your desire to work long-term and demonstrate the power of your brand to them
· Understanding what role eProcurement tools can play in increasing ease of business and making you an enjoyable partner to work with