17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day One – Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
3:30 PM Interview - How to collaborate with Marketing to build a network of traditional, non-traditional, global and local agencies to maximise the power of your marketing campaigns
- Exploring the relationship between Marketing and Procurement and how strong collaboration can lead to greater supplier outcomes
- Unifying your marketing agency strategy with your omnichannel approach to create powerful marketing campaigns
- Discussing the key considerations you need to make to ascertain whether a start-up is able to offer scalable solutions to meet your scope of work
- How to balance larger, industry expert agencies with smaller, local agencies in order to meet geographical regulatory compliance and provide messaging that resonates strongly region-by-region
- Influencing without mandate: How can you ‘sell’ the benefits of one agency over another internally, to streamline efforts, without ‘telling’ local managers who they must use?
- Despite regulatory rigour, should pharma be considering non-industry specific start-up agencies, to drive true innovation and bring genuinely new ideas to the table?