Got a continuing conundrum you just can’t get your head around?Here’s your chance to get to the bottom of it. Join forces with your fellow peers and pick the brains of market leaders to explore practical solutions, test ideas and collaboratively crack the code! An exceptional way to really get a handle on your key challenges.
1. How to overcome challenges in the supply chain in pharma procurement
Gustavo Petroff, Senior Category manager, Indirect Procurement, Bausch Health Companies
2. How to work fully with the business to keep your global teams engaged and create an environment that attracts new talent
Anne Bernier, Technical & Investment Purchasing Director, UCB
3. Direct supply chains & Global regulations
Michele Tepedino, Global Senior Procurement Director, GSK
4. How can you identify and implement new digital systems that will be able to integrate with your existing systems?
Christian Köser Global Category Manager, Actelion - Johnson & Johnson
5. How to successfully manage your facilities management suppliers across the globe in your highly regulated and restricted environment Ilona Piekoszewska, Global Head of Indirect, Shire
6. Negotiation skills when navigating a single source supply
Giuseppe Conti, Director Operations, Merck
7. Assessing the benefits of deploying our end-to-end integrated single sourcing model versus transactional sourcing
Tracy Hendershott, Vice President, Commercial Operations, Eurofins
8. TOPIC TBC
9. TOPIC TBC