Day Two – Wednesday 18th March
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
· Looking beyond quick savings: How can you identify existing or prospective strategic partners with a value proposition that aligns with your vision?
· Debating how far it is possible to create a strategic partnership before even doing business
· Aligning mind sets to excite both internal stakeholders and external suppliers and create mutually challenging and stimulating projects
· Thinking long-term: How to manage internal expectations and pioneer a forward-thinking mind set in which the business understands the value of SRM, stable partnerships and procurement’s role within it
· Becoming a preferred partner: How to convince your supplier of your desire to work long-term and demonstrate the power of your brand to them
· Understanding what role eProcurement tools can play in increasing ease of business and making you an enjoyable partner to work with