Day One – Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
· A recent study found that only 50% of pharma CPOs spent 1% or more of their budgets on training and development, and with only 44% believing that their teams have the capabilities required to succeed, is pharma procurement really doing enough to develop its talent?
· Exploring successful skills enhancement programmes and how they can be applied to fast track the capabilities of your procurement team
· Balancing specialisation with a need for a robust and varied set of skills and experiences for your high performing team members
· Debating whether training and development should be provided fully in-house or outsourced, or whether a hybrid model is best?
· Discussing how to build robust personal development plans and roadmaps in the face of re-orgs, M&As and ever-evolving category management structures
· Exploring how to successfully manage a diverse workforce across multiple geographies, to meet their needs and ensure career progression