17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Day Two – Wednesday 18th March
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:50 PM Interview - Ethical indirect sourcing: How to integrate sustainability into your purchasing strategy to support your CSR programme
- What lessons can be learned from direct procurement to make sustainability a key pillar of your sourcing strategy?
- Doing your due diligence: What questions do you need to ask, and which technologies can support you, to assess your partners’ approach to sustainability?
- Thinking beyond the environment: Ensuring that your suppliers are supporting your anti-slavery, fraud prevention, cyber security and data protection values
- How to create a sustainability-focused culture within your procurement team to ensure that it remains a constant mind set, not a project-by
2:50 PM Industry Synergy Workshop - Digitalising direct procurement: How can you apply data analytics to your sourcing strategy to increase transparency and cost effectiveness?
- Taking stock of your direct procurement processes and identifying areas for digitalisation improvements
- Understanding what data you need to be acquiring, assessing quality and building a strategy for sustained improvement
- How to use supply chain visibility solutions to put the power back in your hands and measure your suppliers effectively
- Analysing data generated from your supply chain visibility solutions to hold your suppliers to a higher standard and to create more robust and agile structure