17 - 18 March, 2020
Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany
44 (0) 207 368 9465
We’ve Been Doing This From The Start!
We launched ProcureCon in 1999, and have been dedicated to supporting the growth of Procurement ever since. What started off as 100 people in a room discussing where this sector is headed, has lead to over 5000 senior-level procurement executives being inspired whilst learning and developing their company as well as their careers over the past 17 years.
ProcureCon Pharma inspires new thinking and provokes action by providing passionate debate around real-life case studies that showcase process innovation, new tools and technologies and cutting-edge strategy. Return to the office not just with ideas but with practical steps on how to re-organise and connect business services, balance procurement versus global shared services, manage procurement in the digital environment and successfully lead major change initiatives, and much more.
Immediate Benefits of Attending
Onsite you will receive a memorable learning and networking experience. With over 45 interactive case studies, drill down roundtables, workshops and networking functions ProcureCon Pharma will provide you with insight, intelligence and contacts that will benefit you and your organisation for years to come.
We're gathering 250 of the world’s most dynamic senior healthcare procurement executives to help you solve strategic pharma and healthcare sourcing problems during 45 interactive case studies, roundtables and workshops across 2 value-packed days!
Hear Topics That Matter
To deliver the best possible programme for you, topics and themes are thoroughly researched during 120 interviews with CPOs, Heads of Indirect procurement and Global Category Leaders from Europe’s leading healthcare organisations.
The result is a 2 day programme packed full of new solutions to problems you face as a senior procurement practitioner. Join us to learn:
- How to align your procurement strategy with the overall business goals to add value to the top line
- How to drive cost savings and reduce risk across your supply chain through strategic partnerships
- How to leverage and enhance technology to support a visible operating model (P2P, contract management, eProcurement)
- How to source and retain the procurement team of tomorrow in a unpredictable and changing environment
- How to operate more strategically and win the buy-in from internal stakeholders
- How to implement a progressive and sustainable CSR model to mitigate risk
The result of our research is a 2-day programme packed full of new solutions to problems you face as a senior healthcare procurement practitioner.
“Spending time with senior Pharma customers at ProcureCon Pharma has been immensely valuable over the years”Matthew Bardell, Former Principal Consultant, GE
Get Involved. Be Part of it
- 2 Days full of insightful content
- 200 Senior Pharma Procurement Professionals
- 100 attendees from the Top 75 Pharma organisations
- 15 CPOs from the Top 50 Pharma
- 50 Thought Leading Speakers
See how you can benefit:
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here